Where do I find SD card??.

Brianphipps

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Just changed from iPhone to Note 3 first time ever not had apple.

I have inserted a 64gb SD card, formatted it and the phone recognises it and it's capacity,, all good there.

But I have copied some videos across to the sd card, made a new folder called videos to put them in, dragged them across and on my computer they have gone across and the phone shows the memory has gone down, so they are on the card.

When I use my note 3, I cannot find the memory card to watch the videos, it's probably a very basic answer that I'm missing something that's in my face, but I can't work it out!

Can anyone please point me in the right direction please?

Thanks
Brian

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
In the gallery app, the directory with the videos should auto populate

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Brianphipps

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Bit more info, I plugged my note 3 into my mac, downloaded the correct android software, clicked on card not phone, created a folder called videos and dragged 2 videos across copied them, checked they were there, disconnected the phone checked the SD card on the note 3, the memory had gone down, can't seem to find SD card yo access vids.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Try Video app, it should find them. I would remove the folder you created and just put them naked. You can check the card in Storage under General.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
If you haven't looked yet try finding them in the my files app. It's a built in file browser, shows everything on the phone.

Posted via Android Central App