AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 $250 Refurbished NO CONTRACT

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Att has the refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for $250. This is the NO CONTRACT price. Be advised that this phone is locked to att. Standard refurbished warranty is 90 days. You must use desktop mode to see no contract pricing

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...refurb.html%23sku%3Dsku7040229&token=CulU_O92

evuvapyb.jpg

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

took2089

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! But how do you get it to display the no contract price? All I see is $99 with a contract. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! But how do you get it to display the no contract price? All I see is $99 with a contract. Thanks again!

Use desktop mode.

took2089

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! But it says that no annual contract price requires new activations with monthly data and voice. So you can't just buy the phone for that price. Unless I'm wrong :)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! But it says that no annual contract price requires new activations with monthly data and voice. So you can't just buy the phone for that price. Unless I'm wrong :)

From what I read, you don't have to activate. Even if you do, cancel within 3 days and the activation fee would be refunded.

took2089

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks ! So there is no catch to canceling within 3 days and getting the act fee refunded? I mean why would AT&T go through the trouble of putting in 'fine print' that new act is required? 😱

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks ! So there is no catch to canceling within 3 days and getting the act fee refunded? I mean why would AT&T go through the trouble of putting in 'fine print' that new act is required? 😱

That you will have to ask att. But it is explicitly stated in the terms

" Your Termination Rights. Within the first 14 days after service activation, you may terminate your Agreement for any reason and not be required to pay an ETF. If you terminate within three (3) days of accepting the Agreement, AT&T will refund your activation fee, if any. However, you agree to pay AT&T for all fees, charges, and other amounts incurred and owed under your Agreement, and you agree to return to AT&T any Equipment you purchased from AT&T in connection with your Service Commitment. If you fail to return this Equipment, you will be charged the difference between the amount you paid AT&T for the Equipment and the amount you would have been charged for the Equipment had you not agreed to a Service Commitment. AT&T also may charge you a restocking fee for any returned Equipment. Some dealers may impose additional fees.

After the first 14 days, you may terminate your Agreement for any reason. However, you agree to pay AT&T for all fees, charges, and other amounts incurred and owed under your Agreement along with the applicable ETF. The Early Termination Fee is either: (a) $325 minus $10 for each full month of your Service Commitment that you complete; or (b) $150 minus $4 for each full month of your Service Commitment that you complete. To determine whether your Equipment has a $325 Early Termination Fee or a $150 Early Termination Fee, check att.com/equipmentETF.

After your Service Commitment ends and you are on a month-to-month Agreement, you may terminate your Agreement at any time with 30 days notice without incurring an ETF. If you sign a new Agreement before the end of the term of your existing Agreement and terminate that new Agreement within 14 days as allowed above, you agree that you will be bound by the terms and conditions of your existing Agreement including fulfillment of any remaining Service Commitment thereunder."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692