Note 3 hamdwritting difficulities
I live writing my texts or emails when the spen is out. But.... It drives me bonkers that if I forget a comma or period, I have such difficulties adding them after the word is registered. When I do get the comma or period there is a space that is inserted and difficult to remove the space.
Anyone notice this annoyance? Any ways to remedy?
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- 04-21-2014, 08:08 AM #2
Re: Note 3 hamdwritting difficulities
I used to have some difficulties with writing with the S-pen. If I were you I would look it up on YouTube. That's what I did. There are some awesome tips on how to be more effective with the S-pen and that includes correctly writing on it. Regarding your specific issue, when you write on a line, there is a break in between words. If you need to go back and Add punctuation like commas, make sure you add the punctuation (comma) before the break. That will prevent the unwanted space. Also, when going backward in your sentences use the scroll bar at the bottom. Again, check out the videos on YouTube. Before those videos, I was extremely frustrated with the writing experience on my Note.
Sent from thr Note 3...and yeah, its spectacular.
- By bill-e in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2014, 02:47 PM
- By DMarie04 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 10:01 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 05:47 AM
- By sliver108 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 01:43 AM
- By rugger15 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:50 PM