Do you leave power saving mode on all the time?

missmawarlina

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I use the power saving mode all the time. I dont know whether it really saves your battery or not since I never turn it off and compare the difference.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I did early in the day for 2 months. I needed to on my GS2. It dims the screen as the battery gets lower and now I can survive a day without it. I am going to look in to newly downloaded GSAM's power saving when I can be bothered.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

kentuc794

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Leaving your power saving mode on all the time limits the cpu speed, dims the screen and turns off syncing. So it cripples your phone, I rather carry an extra battery. If you set it to auto at least it won't come on until the battery is at 25%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Never. I want to use my phone to the max so nothing gets switched off apart from Bluetooth when I'm not using it.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Isc73

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
When it falls below 5% or just whenever I need to conserve battery power

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Never. I want to use my phone to the max so nothing gets switched off apart from Bluetooth when I'm not using it.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

I am with you on this. What is the sense of paying top dollar for the latest and fastest and then put a 40 mph throttle on it. I get 14 to 16 hours per day with standard battery and full power settings and carry a spare battery for backup.

- - - Updated - - -

i leave mine on unless im downloading movies on the phone. they download faster if the power saver isnt on.

Again, I am with you on this.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
It's useless IMO. It comes on at 20-25 percent? I might as well turn it on when it's about 25 percent rather than just leaving it on? I might have to give it a try and see how it is.

missmawarlina

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
How long does your battery last throughout the day?

a7e2erap.jpg

y7adu4e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I never use it at all. My battery last all day even with heavy use, plus I have 6 batteries anyway. On rare occasions when I don't have enough juice I just pop a fresh one in. I don't get why with removable battery,, battery's are relatively cheap,, why people scrounge for power.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I only turn it on if I really need to save battery and know I won't be near a charger for awhile...

So majority of the time I never turn it on. I also use spare batteries which usually will eliminate the need to use this since I can swap.. Those rare times though I can't.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I also don't use the power saving mode , but not because I think its useless, but because I really haven't needed to. My phone's battery lasts long enough without the power saving mode enabled.

Sent from thr Note 3...and yeah, its spectacular.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I do have the screen brightness at about 40% though. Just right for indoors. I crank it up outdoors in bright sunlight.

Posted via Android Central App

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought the zerolemon battery/case. Keep brightness cranked up, and never have a day go by that I can't make it through.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app