- 2 Posts
S-Voice Opens But Isn't Listening
Hi. I've tried to search but couldn't find this topic. I just got my Note 3. When I open S-Voice saying "Hi Galaxy" or by double tapping the home button the app opens but it isn't "listening" (the mic isn't blue). I have to press the mic button or say "Hi Galaxy" again. Also, after giving a voice command or entry, the mic doesn't come back on...I have to press it again to get it to "listen". From videos I've seen on YouTube I thought the app should open in "listen" mode and stay in "listen" mode for a brief period of time unless it hears no input. Do I have a setting wrong? FYI I do have a gear 2 but am getting the same behavior whether the gear 2 is on and paired or not. Thanks.
- 04-20-2014, 04:11 PM #2
- 1,166 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Re: S-Voice Opens But Isn't Listening
Open S voice by double pressing the home button, once it opens, press the soft menu key, open settings, press voice wake up, another menu will open, check that, go back one menu and check wake up command. Now S voice will work with the lock screen on and off. Hope this helps. 😊
Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3What?!...I'm msndrstood.
Sent via Note 2
- By Sonix in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 04:55 AM
- By maximusthegreat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:43 AM
- By BigJake93 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:36 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:02 PM
- By Patrick Krous in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2014, 03:55 PM