| || |
[MOD] Add MobileData Toggle to Notification Panel
DISCLAIMER: This is to add the MobileData toggle to your notification panel on the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It might or might not work on the other models. Your phone has to be rooted in order for this to work. I'm not responsible if you screw something up on your device by not following directions.
Here are the steps I used:
1. Download the Sqlite Editor app from the playstore(costs 2.99)https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ware.sqleditor
2. After it's download, it will ask for root permissions, click Grant and it should load the databases.
3. Go to the FILES tab
4. Click on data, then after it opens up, look for data again
5. After that happens, scroll down the list till you find com.android.providers.settings and click on it
6. Click on databases and then click on settings.db
7. After you click on settings.db, then you will see system, click on that and it should open up a long list
8. Look for notification_panel_active_app_list. It will be near to the bottom of the list. You will see notification_panel_default_active_app_list. That is not the correct one. Make sure it says notification_panel_active_app_list.
9. Click and hold it till a sub menu pops up. Click on Edit Record
10. You're going to see a list of toggles under values
11. At the end of that list, make sure there is a ; after the last word. Then enter MobileData and put ; right after it. No spaces.
12. It should look like this for example: AirplaneMode;MobileData;
13. Now click Save, Reboot the phone and when it comes back up, you should have a MobileData toggle in your notification panel in your settings