- 2 Posts
Galaxy Note 3 won't get iPhone messages?
Hello, new to the forums so apologies if I don't know what I'm doing.
I got my Galaxy Note 3 back in January and I absolutely love it!.... But I can't get iPhone messages. My old Motorola was able to receive iMessages, but Samsung doesn't get anything. I did a factory reset on the old phone, but no luck. Before I upgraded, my family switched from Sprint (Photon 4G) to T-Mobile (GN3). I would've thought this was the problem, but my mother (who has the same phone) can get iMessages just fine. Help please? I feel like an Android failure. :
- 04-26-2014, 06:09 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 3 won't get iPhone messages?
3 parts -
1. make sure that you have turned off iMessage on your old iPhone.
2. delete your old phone number and delete/unregister all old iPhone(s) from your Apple ID web profile at supportprofile.apple.c0m.
3. make sure iPhone-using friends App Settings are set correctly. By default, sending as SMS is not selected in IOS 7. To enable this go into settings>messages>send as SMS. This will send messages as regular SMS messages when imessage isn't available.
Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central
- By hvizzy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:04 AM
- By Heidijazz in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:29 PM
- By Zastrugus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 03:36 PM
- By mortis2930 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 07:39 AM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 04:40 PM