Facebook photos have migrated into Gallery photos !
I just opened my Gallery app to look at my photos and I find a bunch of photos from Facebook (they have the Facebook icon in the left corner) and I don't want that.
How and where do I go to unchecked and stop the migration??
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"
- 04-26-2014, 06:36 PM #2
Re: Facebook photos have migrated into Gallery photos !
Go into your gallery, and hit the settings button.
From the popup menu, choose "Content to be shown" or something like that. My phone's in danish, so not too sure about the correct wording.
From there you can deselect "Content from Facebook" and any other you don't want to have shown.
- 04-26-2014, 07:40 PM #4
- By carlsmileee in forum Android App InventorReplies: 10Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:55 AM
- By Kirby Reynolds in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 09-06-2014, 04:54 PM
- By LightaDroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 04-29-2014, 05:17 PM
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:04 PM
- By rvmeush in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:54 PM