- 1 Posts
I need help!
I have N900AUCUCMLG on my phone from the leak of KitKat and I can't get other ROMs nor can I root I tried restoring my phone back to MJ5 using this method ([12/29] Restore for MJ5 --Doesn't trip Knox and optionally provides root-- - xda-developers) but my phone keeps getting stuck on the Samsung Note 3 boot logo. Does anyone have a fix? I've been working at finding a solution for 5 hours :/
- 06-27-2014, 06:50 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: I need help!
This is an old post, but just in case you still needed help, I found this today and it is easy and works I have the same Note 3 N900AUCUCMLG and I'm back up and running.
[ROM][GUIDE][ROOT][AT&T][NC2_Bootloader][N900A MGL KITKAT][Stuck Download-Mode FIX] - xda-developers
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:55 PM
- By thewatrb0y in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:33 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:10 AM
- By ken james in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 04-26-2014, 09:46 PM
- By cardboard60 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:17 PM