- 2 Posts
unable to install knox
Hi all. Brief history on my device
It is an unlocked UK model.updated to kitty kat via ota update. Then I got angry with the sd card problem so rooted the phone.then encountered issues with connecting to kiss so downloaded UK firmware from sammobile and re flashed. Now know will not install. When I go to the play store/ my apps/ all, the knox app states is is for AT&T only . Any thoughts?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-30-2014, 07:19 AM #2
- 04-30-2014, 06:39 PM #4
Re: unable to install knox
I have been doing a lot of work with Samsung and they recognise that these are consumer devices so disabling knox is a security feature that they are selling enterprise customers, which to a admin like me is a big selling point, so if you root your phone you can continue to use it, but of your company is paying for a secure container and deal with sensative data they need to ensure there is zero chance of data leakage or a device being compromised..
- 05-02-2014, 01:44 PM #5
- By chustle925 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2015, 06:40 AM
- By coreyacole in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:02 AM
- By Gordo Allinson in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 06:52 AM
- By someguy01234 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:55 PM
- By dlin95123 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:32 PM