Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Phone

Hi. Currently have the Galaxy S4 on pay as you go, but going out tomorrow to get the Note 3 on contract.

Look to pay anything up to 40 a month. But would like 800 minutes minimum, unlimited txt and unlimited data for 40. Can anyone tell me what shop I would get a deal like this? Don't want to go with Three so anyone else?

Is it only Three that do unlimited data?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,714 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: New Phone

What providers have you personally shopped so far?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

None. Will shop tomorrow and see. A just hope a can get the data I mentioned. Data usage is important as I like to watch a lot of movies/tv shows/Netflix/Sports.

That why I'm so looking forward to this phone with the much bigger screen

Try EE(TMobile)..they seem to be fairly flexible,especially if you sign up for the 4G network

best-mobile-contracts.co.uk had the best, most versatile layout for choosing a contract. I haven't looked in a while. You could choose how much to pay up front for the phone, to bring the monthly down, if you needed less minutes than data etc.
    I think it is less versatile now but give it a try.

I will end a 2 year contract in June with Talkmobile and I have bought a new unlocked Note 3 so I would be interested in your findings. I have yet to research, but I may go on a PAYG deal as I don't need many minutes.

There was a great thread running in December and January about how much data US users get and actually use on contract. 50-100-150 gb a month!
    I doubt any UK network would allow that, or have the coverage and speed to cater for it, 'unlimited' or not.

Ask your relatives if that's your name.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.