- 6 Posts
Hi. Currently have the Galaxy S4 on pay as you go, but going out tomorrow to get the Note 3 on contract.
Look to pay anything up to £40 a month. But would like 800 minutes minimum, unlimited txt and unlimited data for £40. Can anyone tell me what shop I would get a deal like this? Don't want to go with Three so anyone else?
Is it only Three that do unlimited data?
- 04-27-2014, 08:31 PM #2
- 04-28-2014, 04:56 PM #4
- 04-28-2014, 05:27 PM #5
Re: New Phone
best-mobile-contracts.co.uk had the best, most versatile layout for choosing a contract. I haven't looked in a while. You could choose how much to pay up front for the phone, to bring the monthly down, if you needed less minutes than data etc.
I think it is less versatile now but give it a try.
I will end a 2 year contract in June with Talkmobile and I have bought a new unlocked Note 3 so I would be interested in your findings. I have yet to research, but I may go on a PAYG deal as I don't need many minutes.
There was a great thread running in December and January about how much data US users get and actually use on contract. 50-100-150 gb a month!
I doubt any UK network would allow that, or have the coverage and speed to cater for it, 'unlimited' or not.
Ask your relatives if that's your name.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Vsweety in forum Phone WarsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 09:44 AM
- By crackcookie in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:31 PM
- By isurvivorz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:27 PM
- By johnling in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 08:31 PM
- By Lanhoj in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:22 PM