- 25 Posts
change preview pic in the gallery app?
Do you guys know if it is possible
to change preview pics for videos in the Gallery app?
downloaded some trailers, and have them in a folder. But since I can't read the file name in preview mode, I don't know which trailers i am previewing. I was thinking I could change the preview pic somehow? any ideas, tips?
- 04-28-2014, 03:41 PM #2
Re: change preview pic in the gallery app?
In Gallery, my videos are treated as photos and so both are sorted and listed by date together, because I never made folders, and that's fine for me - I have about 25 short clips.
In the stock Video app though, it plays about 8 thumbnail videos to a screen, below a primary screen, and you can scroll down more.
I think some people forget this app.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Ry in forum Moto 360Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:03 AM
- By GregIsARadDude in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2014, 10:44 AM
- By Topgonzo in forum LG G FlexReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 05:26 PM
- By Masum56k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 03:21 PM
- By crazyhairboy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2014, 02:51 PM