Wifi SSID name change
I am new to the Android World and have come over from Blackberry. Love the new phone but I am having an issue that i can't solve.
I connect to several wifi business locations that have the same SSID name but have different passwords. In my Blackberry I was able to manually change the name of the wifi connection name for sorting purposes but not the connection infromation. (i.e. Home, The Docks, Front Street, etc.) That way if and when they change the password to one of the wifi locations it's easier to check each connection manually instead of having a list with 7 connections all showing the same SSID.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-29-2014, 09:55 PM #2
Re: Wifi SSID name change
When your at the screen with all the networks listed, long press on the desired ssid and select modify network config. It should then let you change the name.
Sent from my Death Note
- 04-29-2014, 09:55 PM #3
- 04-29-2014, 09:59 PM #4
- 04-29-2014, 10:00 PM #5
- 04-29-2014, 10:02 PM #6
- 04-29-2014, 10:04 PM #7
- 04-29-2014, 10:06 PM #8
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2015, 06:52 PM
- By rich 89 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:46 AM
- By Ngster in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:27 AM
- By WOliv2 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:35 PM
- By copperfox70 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:13 AM