- 2 Posts
Help!! can't log into certain websites
I got my note 3 about 4 months ago. At first I could get to state of Texas websites and log in but the past month I can't. I get to the website but can't log in. I'm a state employee and have access to these websites. I use the external portal to for microsoftonline but when I put my log in information in it just stays on the log in screen. No error message is given. Same thing happens when I use the Texas attorney general website. I get to the public access and put my log in I found and it redirects back to the log in page with no error message. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this? Also does Verizon note have voice mail that comes in text? My friends does through A&T but I can't find it on my phone.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-29-2014, 11:54 PM #2
- 04-30-2014, 12:00 AM #3
Re: Help!! can't log into certain websites
Welcome to Android Central! Some sites are only compatible with Internet Explorer--do you know if you can login to your sites on desktop Chrome?
Also, Verizon has Visual Voicemail, but it's a paid service. You could always get a Google Voice number and associate it with your cell number. Voicemails left on your Google Voice number get transcribed for free.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- By shaftstriker in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 15Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:29 PM
- By isurvivorz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:09 PM
- By somah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:28 PM
- By shuckybucky in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:43 AM
- By gargavf in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:59 PM