Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default New Update on Note 3

    Thoughts on it? Can't really tell too much of a difference besides some icon changes. It was a big update though (571 MB). Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: New Update on Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by capricepusha View Post
    Thoughts on it? Can't really tell too much of a difference besides some icon changes. It was a big update though (571 MB). Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

    Posted via Android Central App
    What carrier are you on and when did you get the Note 3? Reason I'm asking is that it looks as if you just got the 4.4.2 kit kat update.
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6
  3. #3  

    Default Re: New Update on Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    What carrier are you on and when did you get the Note 3? Reason I'm asking is that it looks as if you just got the 4.4.2 kit kat update.
    I got this one, yesterday. Is there another one 4.4.3?

    Sent From My Samsung Note 3
  4. #4  

    Default Re: New Update on Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by capricepusha View Post
    Thoughts on it? Can't really tell too much of a difference besides some icon changes. It was a big update though (571 MB). Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I'm not seeing any changes with the icons. What's different?


    Sent From My Samsung Note 3
  5. #5  

    Default Re: New Update on Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeanGurl View Post
    I got this one, yesterday. Is there another one 4.4.3?

    Sent From My Samsung Note 3
    Yeah, but I'm sure they would have announced this. MMMMM. I don't see this update yet.
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6
  6. #6  

    Default Re: New Update on Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeanGurl View Post
    I'm not seeing any changes with the icons. What's different?


    Sent From My Samsung Note 3

    www.android.com/versions/kit-kat-4-4/

    The shade hides!

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Similar Threads

  1. New Android Game - Coins vs Eggs
    By Gutsygamestan in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:49 PM
  2. Google search on home screen
    By KenWK in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 09:18 AM
  3. OTA Update-Will root be gone?
    By PokeDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:04 AM
  4. Is this a good deal on a Moto.X?
    By nanorris88 in forum Moto X (2013)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:39 PM
  5. How to turn Music Player off and on?
    By mc4nam in forum LG G2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions