Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 14 hours and 73% Battery remaing on Galaxy Note 3

This is Amazing ultra note 3 phone with the battery being 3200 amp gosh this phone is the best

Ulimate Note 3
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: 14 hours and 73% Battery remaing

Since my last post im on 70%

Ulimate Note 3

Can you show us screenshot of battery ?
    Madd54 likes this.

I have been getting over 18 hours also.. I have been streaming Sirius since 7 am and I just now went to 69 percent..most of the time I can't kill my battery in a day. I am using bluetooh headphones and I still get amazing battery life.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.

If screen is on a lot then 5 - 6 hours battery will be running out

Global Posts
    881 Global Posts

Glad to see some people are getting good battery life on KitKat.
    What is your screen time at?
    I use to average 6 hours before I would die out. No I am lucky if I get 4 and a half on a good day.

Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk

My battery life average has been as high as 24h 40min, but due to some unusual charging cycles coupled with some higher than usual use, it's dropped a bit in the past month.

I'm a fairly heavy user.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I stand corrected. Over 26 hours.

I try to avoid topping up until 50% ,but I find myself topping from 80% to 95/100% in the morning sometimes. I went to 3% or 0 the last few evenings with more use. Buying an Anker 3200.
    As Ivan said, anyone can show a screen wih 48+ hours and 12 hours screen time, if you don't show the charging time in the battery screen.

Sent from my N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    I know nothing.

Yeah, I usually like to run it down to around 20% but sometimes top it up before if, as in the case of the above screenshot, I think I might not be able to top up before going into work in the hour prior to working.

And recently, I've topped up like you say if I'm going to be out of pocket longer than usual, even if I really don't need to.

That's what's driven my overall average down in the past month.

But my average doesn't drive my usage. It's the other way around. It's like car hypermiling. I could never drive that way. I don't freak out if my overall mileage goes from 28mpg down to 26 even though the average mileage for my car is supposed to be 30 in the first place. I know some people who freak about that stuff.

I don't mind hitting 44 on long interstate stretches though. Kinda fun. But for daily driving, I drive like I drive.

With enthusiasm.

Madd54 likes this.

Had my note 3 for nearly a week and loving the battery life when compared to my old S4. To get my S4 through the day I would always have to top it up on charge. But my note 3 currently is at 50% with 3 hours screen time. Easily gets me to the end of the day.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Yes note 3 battery is great a perfect phone in every way......

Ulimate Note 3

Yeah it's great on currently on

2 hours, 9 minutes screen time

1 day total

With 56% left
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2

I wish I Had your phone . My note 3 has never had that great of battery life its decent but nowhere near what u described.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Losonoso View Post
    I wish I Had your phone . My note 3 has never had that great of battery life its decent but nowhere near what u described.

He probably doesn't use it much throughout the day. I can get a ton of time with minimal use... But if you use it to watch / stream things.. It will eat up the battery.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    He probably doesn't use it much throughout the day. I can get a ton of time with minimal use... But if you use it to watch / stream things.. It will eat up the battery.

Believe me I run a recycling place I take abot 50 plus photos every day and check my social sites all day and watch youtube im on 49% charge left as I type and I used it since 9 hours ago heres the proof

Ulimate Note 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14 hours and 73% Battery remaing on Galaxy Note 3-screenshot_2014-05-19-16-18-41.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by waz ahmer View Post
    Believe me I run a recycling place I take abot 50 plus photos every day and check my social sites all day and watch youtube im on 49% charge left as I type and I used it since 9 hours ago heres the proof

Ulimate Note 3

Wtf . . . Mine doesn't last that long :< and Im on jelly bean T.T I goto school and use it casually and it dies before I hit the 7 hour mark t.t

Posted from my phone

THHHHEEE NOOTTTEE 3

Ulimate Note 3
    That's pretty normal for the Note 3. The thing is, once you go to bed, it will look really impressive because the hours will really start to add up with almost no use. You'll lose 2-5% overnight depending on how you have your phone set up, but you'll gain a bunch of hours.

That's where people get over a day.

Screen hours usually stay between 5-7 hours depending on usage, and that's strong by any measure. If you stream music a lot without the screen on, you'll get a lower screen time at the end of the cycle, but you will have used your phone as much if not more.

It's all relative depending on usage.

Ulimate Note 3
    What's the screen on time? Your screen % is low. That's what matters. As I said if you're watching videos and streaming it drops.

Global Posts
    881 Global Posts

In the end I think it all comes down to screen time. Now that I have updated to KitKat, if I get anything over 5 hours screen time I am happy. I usually charge every afternoon when I am at my desk at work. It's the most convenient time to charge.

Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk

If I'm at home all day on wifi then I will get around 6 hours screen time but on 3G more like 5 hours screen time mostly just Web browsing and social networking. Note 3 is the first smart phone I've had that gets me through the day without having to have a quick top up on the charger.

Are you using anker extended battery????

I'm thinking about getting an extended battery, I love zero lemon but the note 3 is already big enough and I don't want the phone feeling any bigger, I think I may possibly look into the anker extended battery

I've got an Anker 5600 external battery. Sizewise, three of them fit on the face of the Note - two side by side and one across. It's a little over an inch thick, so it's a little chunky.

I'm carrying it today just in case because I left the house with 30% left.

That's the first time in a couple of months. In fact, I found it in winter coat after rummaging around the house.

I kinda like the idea that is optional. I know others might need that sort of think permanently attached. Everyone's need is different.

Turns out I never had to touch the Anker. I'm home now with 11% getting ready to plug in the charger.

Here are the current stats (pretty normal):

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast