Samsung Note 3 Wifi issues

antreasme

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Dear friends,

After 6 years i moved from IOS to Android. I got the Samsung note 3 SN-N9005. I have an issue with wifi.
When I try to connect to the Wifi i get the connected sing on the top of the screen with the upload/download arrows flashing. Even though, the phone is not connected to the internet! I tried to:
- FORGET the network and re-join it
-Soft Reset
-Hard Reset
-Turn On/Off the Airplane mode.
-Reset the router.

The very strange is that all my other friends (with androids and iphones) are normally connected to the same wifi without any issue.

Any advices are welcome.

My version is KITKAT 4.4.2

antreasme

May 2, 2014
Visit site
hehe ^^ yes it asks for a password and it accepts the password i type in. I have my ipad next to me connected without any issue!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
166 views in such a short time and only 1 answer (question) REALLY???

Welcome to Android Central. (Check out Introductions in Android Central Lounge).

That's the way the forum works. It takes a few hours or a day to get a pertinent response, or for a moderator to see it.
It's not that we don't like you :)

Many will read a new post as it starts at the top of the forum, but may have nothing to offer, have a different phone, want to help but don't have time to check their idea out, like me have read this issue before but cannot remember the solution offered; or prefer to leave it to a moderator or someone with identical issues etc..

Also you are possibly on a different timeline to most US members and moderators, and people tend to spend more time on the forums in the evening, or so it seems.

In the meantime try using the search function to search for old threads with similar problems. There are usually related issues within a different wifi thread.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Mohd011

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Dear friends,

After 6 years i moved from IOS to Android. I got the Samsung note 3 SN-N9005. I have an issue with wifi.
When I try to connect to the Wifi i get the connected sing on the top of the screen with the upload/download arrows flashing. Even though, the phone is not connected to the internet! I tried to:
- FORGET the network and re-join it
-Soft Reset
-Hard Reset
-Turn On/Off the Airplane mode.
-Reset the router.

The very strange is that all my other friends (with androids and iphones) are normally connected to the same wifi without any issue.

Any advices are welcome.

My version is KITKAT 4.4.2

Mohd011

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Hiii
I had the same problem try cleaning cached data in setting>general>storage>cached data
Click on cached data to clean it.
😉