Samsung Note 3 Wifi issues
After 6 years i moved from IOS to Android. I got the Samsung note 3 SN-N9005. I have an issue with wifi.
When I try to connect to the Wifi i get the connected sing on the top of the screen with the upload/download arrows flashing. Even though, the phone is not connected to the internet! I tried to:
- FORGET the network and re-join it
-Turn On/Off the Airplane mode.
-Reset the router.
The very strange is that all my other friends (with androids and iphones) are normally connected to the same wifi without any issue.
Any advices are welcome.
My version is KITKAT 4.4.2
- 05-02-2014, 03:16 AM #2
- 05-02-2014, 08:00 AM #5
Re: Samsung Note 3 Wifi issues
That's the way the forum works. It takes a few hours or a day to get a pertinent response, or for a moderator to see it.
It's not that we don't like you
Many will read a new post as it starts at the top of the forum, but may have nothing to offer, have a different phone, want to help but don't have time to check their idea out, like me have read this issue before but cannot remember the solution offered; or prefer to leave it to a moderator or someone with identical issues etc..
Also you are possibly on a different timeline to most US members and moderators, and people tend to spend more time on the forums in the evening, or so it seems.
In the meantime try using the search function to search for old threads with similar problems. There are usually related issues within a different wifi thread.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- 05-02-2014, 12:00 PM #6
- 09-26-2014, 12:15 AM #7
- 09-26-2014, 12:25 AM #8
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 01-05-2015, 12:25 PM
- By fiat3192 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 52Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:56 PM
- By bingbangboom_urdone in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2014, 04:58 PM
- By peterthankachan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:51 AM
- By Warrenisit in forum ChromebooksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:26 AM