Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Exynos or Snapdragon

AhmadS3

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello, my dad has a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and he wants to upgrade the phone to 4.4.2. We found the file, but it was 'Exynos'.
How to check what kind of Note 3 we have? Exynos or Snapdragon?
Please reply as fast as possible, appreciated. :)

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Check the Model Number of the phone under About Device in Settings. But (and I mean this sincerely, not as insult) if neither you nor your father even knows which phone model he has, which processor is in it, nor how to determine that without asking on a forum, I would really suggest you not upgrade the software on the phone yourselves. Wait until it is available OTA under software update.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes. There are apps that scan the hardware for you. I don't know how you found the file except through a dedicated firmware website, but it may not suit your carrier or version. There are many versions of either cpu, well one anyway. If you have not had a notification via Kies on a pc, or in Software updates in About Device, I would wait until it is available.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

AhmadS3

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Check the Model Number of the phone under About Device in Settings. But (and I mean this sincerely, not as insult) if neither you nor your father even knows which phone model he has, which processor is in it, nor how to determine that without asking on a forum, I would really suggest you not upgrade the software on the phone yourselves. Wait until it is available OTA under software update.

Yes. There are apps that scan the hardware for you. I don't know how you found the file except through a dedicated firmware website, but it may not suit your carrier or version. There are many versions of either cpu, well one anyway. If you have not had a notification via Kies on a pc, or in Software updates in About Device, I would wait until it is available.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12