- 67 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
Hello Android Central users,
My dad has a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 running 4.3 version, he wants to get the Kitkat update. I saw a download link on latest Samsung firmwares for SM-N900WN for Galaxy Note 3.
Is there a difference between SM-N900 and SM-N900WN or not?
Does the region matter? Does it make changes on network? Becomes unable to call? http://prntscr.com/3g40vv
- 05-04-2014, 09:55 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
this 2 versions are used in different region. of course the region matters you cannot make any call, you will not get any OTA updates from your region
you can unlock your phone to install other region firmware but you will only get the updates from that region only in order to get the updates from your country you need to stick on to your region firmware
Ready to help youDont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- By suzie 1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:10 AM
- By myetman23 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 04:41 PM
- By mlb11theshow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:07 AM
- By roboroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:05 AM
- By Sujatha Kumar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:59 AM