- 12 Posts
After the Kit Kat update I have been unable to dismiss my calendar alarms. When the alarm starts it shows the red x and the zzz sign. And when I pull the red x it shuts down, but after sometime it starts again. Same happening if I do it on the other place with thr grey buttons on the bottom. Only way I can get it to stop is to go to the calendar and remove the alarms for that event. Anyone else having the same problem?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-05-2014, 06:56 AM #2
- 05-05-2014, 10:00 AM #3
- 05-08-2014, 06:28 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Calendar problem
Related to this topic. The default samsung calendar displays event/alerts on the lock screen on the S5 with the X....Zzzz slider options. If you do not swipe either option, the screen never turns off - which drains the battery. How would I disable these event/alerts from showing up at all on the lock screen?
- By Dany Rodriguez Mendoza in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2014, 08:58 PM
- By dart4605 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 07:51 PM
- By Brian Pierson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:07 PM
- By Dissaster in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:26 AM
- By Doug B in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:32 AM