google play music question
This is the first time I downloaded (a full album) anything from the google play store thing, and the I can't find do where the file is. I clicked on the "save to device" option, but I can't find the file anywhere. Can someone help me out please? I use the stock music player and it can't find the album I just downloaded. Only the google music player finds it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-06-2014, 01:06 AM #2
Re: google play music question
This has been extensively discussed elsewhere in these forums. Google Play Music tracks downloaded directly to your phone are only intended for use with Google Play Music. It's a way of discouraging rampant file sharing (aka pirating) of music. You can always download your album to your computer using the Play Music website, and then transfer the tracks over to your phone via USB.
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2015, 11:50 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:44 AM
- By Brenda Paramo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:53 AM
- By mrg4512 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:11 PM
- By samwapp in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:14 PM