Capture Still Image from Recorded Video
Im looking for an app recommendation. GN3 here, T-Moble, running KIt Kat. I record a lot of videos of my dogs, and am looking for an app that lets me extract still images from the videos I record. I've searched Google Play, but cant seem to find anything worth while getting. I thought my previous GN2, running Jelly Bean, used to have this video to still extraction ability, but cant seem to do the same thing on my GN3.
- 05-07-2014, 04:01 PM #2
- 1,537 Posts
Re: Capture Still Image from Recorded Video
Yes, you can do this both while taking the video and while playing it.
While recording the video click on the camera on screen to take a still pic - the video will keep recording.
To take a still pic while playing the video in the stock video player you need to go to settings and enable it first. It is not in the general settings that are available when you first open the app. You have to start playing the video first and then go to settings, which brings up a separate menu. Enable the Capture option. Then when you go back to playing your video, you can press the onscreen camera (towards the top of the screen) to take a pic from the video.
- By Shilohcane in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2014, 11:54 PM
- By Lefty Drummer in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:43 PM
- By sixx_gunner in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:06 AM
- By LisaLee660 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:03 AM
- By NACarter in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 05:42 AM