- 107 Posts
Does samsung have a good service/ rma department?
My note 3 has got a "burn in" screen of varies icon on my display. How well does samsung take care of their customers? They want me to ship the phone for repairs. But even then they say, it could be fixed or denied.
Anyone deal with Samsung's rma department? I just dont want them opening my my phone, then claiming bS claims of user error for the burn in issue.
Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
- 05-10-2014, 12:06 AM #2
- 05-10-2014, 11:08 PM #4
- By drapacioli in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Kittypoop2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 01:48 PM
- By TWERBY in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:33 PM
- By Trien huynh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:24 AM
- By Paul Kraemer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 08:20 PM