what phone is better (android)

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I believe the s5 is more powerful, no?

Posted via Android Central App

I helped my Sister in Law set her new S5 up on Mothers day and my Note3 ran circles around her S5......specs aren't everything.
Now mind you her S5 is on AT&T and my Note3 is on Verizon, that might make a difference.

amdroidboi

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Saproviders
The App is not available in your country
The App has been unpublished by its developer
The developer account has been closed by Google
The App has been suspended by Google
We may not be synchronized with the Google Play.

I'd prefer it if you can uninstal or disable

I reset my galaxy gear and saproviders has gone now 😕

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I helped my Sister in Law set her new S5 up on Mothers day and my Note3 ran circles around her S5......specs aren't everything.
Now mind you her S5 is on AT&T and my Note3 is on Verizon, that might make a difference.

Ahaa!
OK - Come clean!
How many homescreen launcher thingy set-ups did you configure before you let her have it back?

Sent from my N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

thenanobyte

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
the galaxy s5 is the best my android fella. Although the aesthetics is a bit lacking in comparison to the GS4,but in terms of software integration and performance it blows others away. And thats BEFORE comparing the camera. The GS5 camera is top notch.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys what andrpid phone is the best

IMO, the Note 3 takes the cake with the removable battery and sd card support. Even heard it can support the 128 micro sd..
So, if another device comes close or better in performance, which includes sound, display, etc, the Note 3 trumps them with these two features.. I carry a spare battery with me at all times, and sometimes if I am know I will be gone for a while, I carry two spare batteries with me. .My Note 3 has dones several 12 hour none-stop movie playing. I can swap a batter out in 15 to 20 seconds..
Also, my 64gb sd card, carries a ton of my favorite movies and tons of music..
This would not be possible without sd card support. I don't even try to put apps on the sd card, just my music, pics, vids and movies.
IMO, the Note 3 s the King Chit. Samsung has a tough job coming up with something better than this. I got emails from my carrier asking me to upgrade to the S5.. Sheesh, do I look like I am crazy. :D

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I second everyone using the bold font @cehowardNote3 is using.

So much easier to read in an app.

Sent from my N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd stick with your Note 3. I just got one and it is way past awesome. Loving it. If you like your note 3, why not wait until the 4 comes out.

mwb1957

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
The LG G2, Samsung G5, and Samsung Note 3 to me are the top phones at this moment. However LG does not have a good record of providing OS upgrades for their phones, where as Samsung does.

I had a LG spectrum that was stuck on ice cream sandwich when I got rid of it in January 2014 and got the Note 3. Verizon and Samsung have already upgraded the Note 3 to kit kat since I got it.

Posted via Android Central App from my Rose Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21