- 45 Posts
Samsung Apps After Kit Kat Upgrade
I just installed the Kit Kat update a couple of days ago. I had horrible wi-fi connection issues prior to the upgrade. The upgrade has fixed them. The only problem I'm having now is I cannot launch "Samsung Apps." When I touch the icon, nothing happens. I've rebooted a couple of times and nothing. Any suggestions?
- 05-15-2014, 05:04 AM #2
Re: Samsung Apps After Kit Kat Upgrade
Try going to it in application manager and Force Stop, Clear Cache, Clear Data.
If that doesn't help try clearing the phone cache from recovery.
Have you frozen or disabled/turned off any apps that could be affecting this?
- 05-15-2014, 06:46 AM #3
- 05-16-2014, 10:21 PM #4
- By Bambi908 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:56 AM
- By MilGoe10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2014, 02:57 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2014, 02:17 AM
- By jesternaag in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2014, 03:43 AM
- By sang vu hoang in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 07:11 AM