Samsung TTS Male Voices unavailable on Note 3?

MaleManX

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I've been wanting to download the male voices for Samsung's TTS. You can see the option to download the male language packs in the phone but no matter what language, when you try to download the male language pack, it takes you to Samsung App Store where it says the file is not found.

Searching on Samsung's App store online on my computer, I can find the language packs but under "Available Devices", the Galaxy Note 3 doesn't appear. Why is that? Why are the male language packs not available for the Note 3? And like I said, this is for all male language packs in all languages. Only female language packs are available.

Anybody know why this is, when or if they plan on making these language packs available to Galaxy Note 3 users, and if there's currently any way to download and install these male language packs?

Thanks.

Noremon

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I've been wanting to download the male voices for Samsung's TTS. You can see the option to download the male language packs in the phone but no matter what language, when you try to download the male language pack, it takes you to Samsung App Store where it says the file is not found.

Searching on Samsung's App store online on my computer, I can find the language packs but under "Available Devices", the Galaxy Note 3 doesn't appear. Why is that? Why are the male language packs not available for the Note 3? And like I said, this is for all male language packs in all languages. Only female language packs are available.

Anybody know why this is, when or if they plan on making these language packs available to Galaxy Note 3 users, and if there's currently any way to download and install these male language packs?

Thanks.

When I first got my S5 I could download the male from in the available voices. Since a factory reset I have been unable to see or find male SamsungTTS on my device or in the Galaxy store. I can upload the UK English .APKs I backed-up though?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze