Applications automatically closed due to device overheating
I got the application closed message yesterday at night. I have seen the cool down message but I have never seen this message.
Btw, I was using it heavily. I was streaming a Webcam, using hotspot, downloading apps, and downloading music to sd card from Spotify.
Has anyone else seen this message?
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 05-16-2014, 11:09 AM #2
- 11-10-2014, 10:20 AM #4
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Applications automatically closed due to device overheating
same with me, i got the kitkat 4.4 update and it started happeing to me on my s4 , whats going on ? it is getting annoying
i updated all my apps
i clear the catch
i close all running background apps
i deleted a bunch of apps
i have 3.00 gb left of storage ,
but it still says 1 Aplicatons have been close. your device is over heating . you can only use the phone and contacts app
- By Sdheller106 in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:02 PM
- By Daddyroid in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:43 PM
- By Hewy Puffmister in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:11 AM
- By skuni in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2014, 11:39 PM
- By agp423 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 11:23 AM