- 21 Posts
Galaxy Note 3: Memory card folders help please
I never used to use a memory card with my note until recently. I bought a 64g one, popped it in and thought I had the right idea moving all my photos, videos, fils etc across. I foolishly didn't realise it wouldn't move across in their folders, I now have everything jumbled all in together!
I know I'm gonna have to spend time sorting it out, but how do I get things to go where they should next time I add something? For instance if I save a phot from twitter or Facebook, how can I get it into the appropriate folder in the Sd card? Do I need to move the app itself (or the part of the app that can move) on to the Sd card to do this?
Any help would be great
- 05-18-2014, 10:35 AM #2
- 378 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 3: Memory card folders help please
Es file explore will let you move and create new folders on external sd, but if you try to rename the original file, the phone may not recognize it.
- 05-19-2014, 12:43 AM #4
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2015, 10:49 AM
- By whizclips in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2015, 12:32 PM
- By Dawnae in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Losonoso in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2014, 04:45 PM
- By Iosnation in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:19 AM