- 11-02-2015, 09:36 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: No sound after replacing USB port on AT&T Note 3
Did you every figure out what the problem was? I have the same problem after replacing my USB board - will try to return the board and install another to see if it was just a defective board. The speaker connectors are actually on the USB board so I am guessing the signals are coming from the ribbon cable that we had to disconnect.
If you have any update to your issue, please post or PM me.
- By Wildo6882 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2014, 02:41 AM
- By MasterNamer in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:17 PM
- By mbryson76 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2014, 07:13 PM
- By abrahammartin in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:22 PM
- By jaihawk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:12 PM