- 27 Posts
Google photo backup
Is there a way to set the time that google uses when it backs up photos I have taken? I know I can just turn off wifi but I wondered if there was a better solution?
It really hogs my internet when it does it & if there are videos as well, it can take ages.
Thanks if you can help.
- 05-20-2014, 12:52 PM #2
- 05-21-2014, 03:50 AM #3
- By richardw1972 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2016, 04:10 PM
- By skuni in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 20Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:34 PM
- By Tier1556 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 05:41 AM
- By soshi89 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:58 AM
- By yarnsrj in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 12:28 PM