- 32 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What music players do you use on your note 3 (or any other device fur that matter). I have currently been using power amp however I'm growing bored of it now. I want to find an app that will sync my music with my pc so I only need to put the music in one place but get it copied to all my devices. Anyone know of any?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-21-2014, 07:25 PM #2
Re: Music players
I use the default stock Music player. Works well for me and I like the native integration/widgets with TouchWiz. Power Amp is definitely a good one. Rocket Player is another that I've used and like.
iSyncr has been my go to syncing app on the Mac for some time now, but think they have a new version out that also supports Windows. iSyncr developers have been super responsive and helpful in the past. Couldn't go wrong with giving it a try.
- 05-21-2014, 07:30 PM #3
- By kazrim in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 14Last Post: 01-19-2015, 03:00 AM
- By Amy Marie4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:10 AM
- By xmostwanted559x in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 12:37 AM
- By novasquid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 11:21 PM
- By Jake Hartzell in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2014, 07:27 PM