Note3 Strange Battery Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Basically the first day I had my Note3 I got 6 hours screen on time near enough now but it's gradually got less I got barely 4 today before charging now it's saying 5 hours 52 and 10 hours on the battery, why is this? Explain please Android newbie

Posted via Android Central App

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there something wrong with you? You have two threads going with one post in each thread, which totally contradict each other. Both were posted within hours of each other and you make complete opposite claims in each thread.

This is the post you made at 7.02 PM today in your other thread -

I'm a heavy user of my Note3 and today I got 8 hours screen on time and I'm still on 22% I'm no light user I'm constantly pushing my phone I left my home with 96% this morning the time was roughly 8.25am I've been playing NSS all day (soccer battery consuming game) been generally whizzing around the phone and my shock I can't crack it I'll admit it the last two hours I've been in low brightness power saving mode however it's still amazing - I think it may be something to do with a CPU and RAM app I downloaded which shuts app when you lock the phone and shuts any apps taking up lots of ram it also gets rid of junk files eg cache which I had tons of. The app is Clean Master it rules I also downloaded Battery Doctor which helps - I'm undecided between Battery Widget Reborn or Battery Doctor! But anyway I'm loving my Note3 experience of course I won't always be able to have the brightness down especially in bright areas as that screen goes ridiculously dim. I believe it's 2 knits which is frightening.

Posted via Android Central App

What is wrong with you????????? How do you get only 4 hours of screen on time and then an astonishing 8 hours of screen on time during the same period in one day? How do you complain about and brag about the exact same thing in the same day? Are you brain dead, or just a lying troll???

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Is there something wrong with you? You have two threads going with one post in each thread, which totally contradict each other. Both were posted within hours of each other and you make complete opposite claims in each thread.

What is wrong with you????????? How do you get only 4 hours of screen on time and then an astonishing 8 hours of screen on time during the same period in one day? How do you complain about and brag about the exact same thing in the same day? Are you brain dead, or just a lying troll???

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3667652

I think this ^ is BS, wasting good people's time as well.
(the link - not you :))

Sent from my N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

jeepmanjr

May 2, 2014
Visit site

You beat me to it FBA! Outstanding response!!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.

Trolling - Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling.

Personal Attacks or Insults to Members - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to either criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool