- 10 Posts
Note 3 keeps restarting
Ive had my phone for about a month now....I love my new device. When I first purchased it I updated to 4.4.2. Now lately the device has been restarting on its own, at least 2-3 times a day. Any recommendations on what I should do. Ive already reset and did a battery pull.
- 05-25-2014, 12:28 PM #2
- 2,335 Posts
Re: Note 3 keeps restarting
There are many threads on this same issue that you may want to review to see what others found for solutions. In my case it was that my case was too tight. Yes, odd but so far after prolly 6 weeks case-less my reboot problem no longer exists,.
Deb's Note 10.1
- 05-25-2014, 02:46 PM #3
- By George Palmer in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2015, 02:47 PM
- By PxuLL in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 49Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:21 AM
- By Dr_Wolfsburg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 03:25 PM
- By TMorss in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 03:05 PM
- By harip8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:34 AM