A Week With The Note3 - My Review!

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm coming to the Note3 from the BlackBerry Z10 I had only previously owned BlackBerries and an iPad Mini Retina and iPod 4G, I've always liked the look of Android and Samsung phones in particular I always wondered about the Note3 however it was too expensive and I wondered if it would be too big and I didn't want to leave BlackBerry. But as I was searching for a new phone and looking at the iPhone 5C but then I thought I'd look at the Note3 as to be honest it was my dream phone if I ever left BlackBerry which in the end I had to. And then the phone came it felt huge, but as they say 'once you go big you never go back'. And wow its blazing fast sure it has its flaws there's too many settings TouchWiz has its occasional lag however once you jump into your apps and type on that sweet SwiftKey keyboard you simply don't care - I know there is lag however I'm yet to witness any serious lag on this phone and compared to other phones it's blazing fast. Everything is amazing - I've found my perfect font aswell I love it! It's a massive stepup from any phone and I genuinely believe it's the best phone on the market, I love it so much I'm so glad to be part of the wonderful Android community I know I haven't mentioned battery life but apparently you get bullied if you do. Also I do like the S-Pen functionality and although I don't use it much it's nice to know it's there, this phone is my friend!

Posted via Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm coming to the Note3 from the BlackBerry Z10 I had only previously owned BlackBerries and an iPad Mini Retina and iPod 4G, I've always liked the look of Android and Samsung phones in particular I always wondered about the Note3 however it was too expensive and I wondered if it would be too big and I didn't want to leave BlackBerry. But as I was searching for a new phone and looking at the iPhone 5C but then I thought I'd look at the Note3 as to be honest it was my dream phone if I ever left BlackBerry which in the end I had to. And then the phone came it felt huge, but as they say 'once you go big you never go back'. And wow its blazing fast sure it has its flaws there's too many settings TouchWiz has its occasional lag however once you jump into your apps and type on that sweet SwiftKey keyboard you simply don't care - I know there is lag however I'm yet to witness any serious lag on this phone and compared to other phones it's blazing fast. Everything is amazing - I've found my perfect font aswell I love it! It's a massive stepup from any phone and I genuinely believe it's the best phone on the market, I love it so much I'm so glad to be part of the wonderful Android community I know I haven't mentioned battery life but apparently you get bullied if you do. Also I do like the S-Pen functionality and although I don't use it much it's nice to know it's there, this phone is my friend!

Congratulations! Enjoy, I do! :)

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note? 3

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I also came from Blackberry only to find that the Note 3 was a perfect fit for me, its been just over three months and no complaints so far. As far as tablets go I prefer the I pad air and if Apple comes out with a bigger device I will probably switch.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah another Note 3 fan!

I'm also loving my note 3. Seems like it's becoming THE phone to get now. 3 people at work recently switched to the Note 3 too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Count me in on the Note3 crave. ConGrats on your new Note3. In February I left my Blackberry Z10 in the dust for the Note3 and haven't looked back. I personally know 4 friends that purchased the Note3 after seeing and using mine, two of them die hard Apple fans. The Samsung Galaxy Note3 has it "GOING ON"....BEST phone on the planet IMHO....SMILE.:D

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I also came from Blackberry only to find that the Note 3 was a perfect fit for me, its been just over three months and no complaints so far. As far as tablets go I prefer the I pad air and if Apple comes out with a bigger device I will probably switch.

I came from the blackberry Q10. I'm waiting for the note 4

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I still can't believe that I gave up my Note 3 again. It is really an awesome device. I think that you will be really happy with it. Especially coming from a BlackBerry. Enjoy your new phone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I still can't believe that I gave up my Note 3 again. It is really an awesome device. I think that you will be really happy with it. Especially coming from a BlackBerry. Enjoy your new phone!

What did you do?

Sent from my N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
What did you do?

I was having troubles with iMessage. I thought that the issues had been resolved, but they weren't. So I went back to my iPhone 5S. I'm not really happy about it. However, it isn't like I don't like my iPhone or iPad. I love them actually, but I really loved my Note 3.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I was having troubles with iMessage. I thought that the issues had been resolved, but they weren't. So I went back to my iPhone 5S. I'm not really happy about it. However, it isn't like I don't like my iPhone or iPad. I love them actually, but I really loved my Note 3.

Ah. Shame. I read on a thread it can take a month for Apple to get you off iMessage. Bit of a screen shift.
Keep watching.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Ah. Shame. I read on a thread it can take a month for Apple to get you off iMessage. Bit of a screen shift.
Keep watching.

One more reason to stay away from iPhones altogether. Seriously, what other OS gives a person THIS much trouble?

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

That's too bad. I came from Apple, it was a pain in the beginning but glad I stuck with my Note. I messaged all my iPhone friends and contacts, had them turn on thir sms. All is well now.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
As soon as you get tired of the dinky screen on the note you can give the g-FLEX a try!

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

See! We all love you here man :-*:cool::D