- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Turning off Mail Notifications in Note 3
I'm loving my new Note 3. But I can't seem to disable the notification sound that rings when a new email arrives in the pre-loaded email app. I found settings/device/sound/default notification sound and made that silent but that has not made the email notification silent. I've looked everywhere for this but no joy. Can anyone help?
- 05-26-2014, 11:12 PM #2
Re: Turning off Mail Notifications in Note 3
The setting you made silent is just the default for text messages and other notifications if you choose default ringtone. Open the email app, press menu and settings then go into each account and silent the notifications.
- By fatmadcat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 01-23-2017, 10:47 PM
- By jerethi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2015, 09:08 AM
- By TechNewb in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2014, 09:41 PM
- By Vsweety in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 02:35 AM
- By mark5019 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2014, 11:56 PM