Samsung Email App: Any way to disable signature on replies?
Subject line pretty much says it all. I use my Note 3 for business and have a fairly large signature. It's very annoying to have it show up every time you do a reply. My desktop email client has the option to remove signature on reply so it would be nice to have all my emails be consistent.
- 05-27-2014, 11:21 AM #2
- 05-27-2014, 02:04 PM #3
- 05-27-2014, 07:42 PM #4
- 05-27-2014, 08:15 PM #5
Re: Samsung Email App: Any way to disable signature on replies?
On an individual email, you can just erase it when you are composing the message.
Edit: I thought of something else too. If you find that you send more replies than you send original messages, you could turn off the signature. Then when writing an email that you want your signature in you could have your signature already typed up as either a quick response in the email settings or as a locked clipboard item and just insert the quick response or paste from clipboard.
I realize neither erasing the signature nor inserting the signature in individual mails is as easy as one setting like your desktop app, but since there is no setting like that in the stock app, either one of the above only takes a couple seconds at most.
- By nobergan in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2015, 12:55 PM
- By ajs01 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 05-29-2014, 05:09 PM
- By Marco Feijoo in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:10 PM
- By neurotico in forum HTC One M8Replies: 19Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:40 AM
- By majdi suliman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:24 AM