Bluetooth call volume
Is there any way to lower or pad the call volume while on a call using a bluetooth headset? I'm using a plantronics m165 bluetooth worth the volume turned all the way down, but the volume is still ear piercing. I never had this issue on my iPhone 5s. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there an app to pad the volume? Or does the android api allow this to be done? I could write an app to do this, as I develop for a living. Thanks!
Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-29-2014, 10:21 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth call volume
I have never heard of anything like that before, on any phone. I suppose you have tried to volume on both the phone and the headset? Usually they're one in the same, but anything's possible. I use my Note 3 with 3-4 different handsfree's / headsets. I haven't got an issue - and can set volume from very low to very loud...
Sounds to me more like an issue with your Plantronics...
Here's someone else with the same issue as you -
Marque 2 M165 phone volume is too loud | Plantronics Sounding Board Community
I also saw another complaint on Amazon regarding the same issue...
- By jayTrizzle in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 05:06 PM
- By bartmonkey13 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:02 PM
- By rozroz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2014, 04:52 AM
- By jfhey in forum HeadsetsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 12:35 PM
- By Maayan Migdal in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 12:03 PM