Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jpr
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lost my galaxy note 3

Can someone assist me, i lost my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the problem is it was off so i have tried other solutions to no avail, AndroidLost / Samsung Dive! How can io trace this phone or remotely putting it on?

Default Re: Lost my galaxy note 3

Unless you work at the NSA you will have to wait until someone turns it on. You can report it lost to your carrier and have the sim deactivated. This will of course make it more difficult to use any of the tracker methods and/or to remotely erase the phone once it is turned on, however, since it will not be able to receive sms and will have to be connected by wifi to the internet. So you will have to decide which has more negatives and positives.

Of course if you are talking about simply losing it inside your home, then just look for it. But if you lost it somewhere public you will have to decide to either report it and deactivate it with your carrier or wait for it to come online and track/lock/erase/etc.
    Starchild72 and Madd54 like this.

Global Posts
    616 Global Posts

What jpr said. You can push AndroidLost and Android Device Manager to your phone, but not until it's turned on.

You're SOL until someone turns it on, and even if that happens, it doesn't look good.

Additionally, if you know roughly where you lost it, get a metal detector.

Good luck.

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear!

But I think the only way you can track it is if it's on :|
    If no one turned it on yet you might have just left it somewhere? Hopefully you can trace your steps and find it. Good luck!