Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 fo Dummy's Book

Is there a Note 3 for Dummies book? I have owned my Note 3 since Oct. I find that every day I find new ideas, fixes and functions I did not know existed. I have seen Dummies book for other Samsung phones but not the Note 3. Was the seller just out of them?

P. S. I love my Note 3, my first Android phone. Have had about 15 Blackberry phones over last couple of decades but finally gave up on Blackberry due to the crappy product i.e. software.

Default Re: Note 3 fo Dummy's Book

I just Googled it and there is indeed a Samsung Galaxy Note3 Book for Dummies made (printed).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, I just ordered it from Amazon.com. Ordered two other books for free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyboat View Post
    Is there a Note 3 for Dummies book? I have owned my Note 3 since Oct. I find that every day I find new ideas, fixes and functions I did not know existed. I have seen Dummies book for other Samsung phones but not the Note 3. Was the seller just out of them?

P. S. I love my Note 3, my first Android phone. Have had about 15 Blackberry phones over last couple of decades but finally gave up on Blackberry due to the crappy product i.e. software.
    I've used this book which I found more useful than the dummy book - plus if there is something you can't find/ don't know the author includes his email address. I have used it once to ask a question and I got a response back within a couple of days.

Sarks.

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Note 3 fo Dummy's Book-screenshot_2014-06-01-17-18-06.jpg