I noticed I have 42% with only 11 hours with only 1 and a half hours of screen time (I average 5 hours) with Android system and os taking a bigger chunk then usual along with Google play services
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
- 06-02-2014, 01:39 AM #2
Re: Battery drain?
Wipe your cache partition.
1. Turn phone off.
2. Press volume up, power, and home button together and release.
3. Use volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition"
4. Press power button to select.
5. Once complete, select reboot.
I had the same problem you are experiencing and after weeks of trying different solutions, this has worked miracles for me. My battery life is the best its ever been! Hope this helps!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-02-2014, 02:12 AM #3
- By ehsan_3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:24 AM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:54 PM
- By stevextragedy in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:44 PM
- By Rolomoto in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:31 PM
- By MRBULLRED in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:43 PM