Universal remote with input code?
Is there an app that I can use like a normal remote that can just turn on a tv and just turn it off without having the hassle to configure it to work with my note 3.
I do use the the watchon app but I have lots of tvs at home and putting in all the codes and names for tvs just to use it for a remote is uhh . . . Yeah plus id like to use it at other places too. (Relatives place)
Posted from my note 3 :3
- 06-04-2014, 08:49 AM #2
Re: Universal remote with input code?
The watch on app that comes pre installed does it all. There are several threads already on this subject.. I have total control of my tv,, cable box,, and surround sound system, all with the watch on app
Note 3 SIZE IS EVERYTHING
- 06-04-2014, 03:19 PM #4
- By imlegend84 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2016, 10:05 AM
- By JewDaddy in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2014, 12:51 AM
- By HollywoodZombie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:19 PM
- By jgoldband in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:17 PM
- By becky4whitfield in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:07 AM