Something is on my camera lens
I noticed today that every time I opened the camera app, there was a spot on the screen. I cleaned the lens several times and nothing helped. Looking closer, there is definitely something on the camera lens inside the glass. Almost looks like an extremely small drop of water. It's been there all day now. I've taken the back cover and battery out and tried to blow it out, but with no luck. Is there anything I can do?
- 06-04-2014, 08:25 PM #2
Re: Something is on my camera lens
The more I look at it, I think what m seeing is the reflection of the lens on the glass. It moves whenever I move my phone. If that is the case, I don't see anything on my lens. But there is definitely a noticeable smudge on my screen every time I open the camera.
How do you take it apart?
- 06-04-2014, 08:39 PM #4
- 06-04-2014, 08:49 PM #6
- 06-05-2014, 05:07 PM #7
- 06-07-2014, 10:42 AM #9
- By lemmonaid in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 04:48 AM
- By Paolo Martinez1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:14 PM
- By ashleymoyerE79 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:08 PM
- By paperbackpiles in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 08:15 PM
- By Samuel Vasquez1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 08:09 PM