Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why does a error notification pop up almost on every game I download or up D's te, saying "error,

HELP MEEEE

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Why does a error notification pop up almost on every game I download or up D's te, saying "err

Welcome to Android Central! Try to describe the issue in the body of the post, not the title, because I think your title got cut off.

Are you installing or updating your games from Google Play, or some other source? What error message do you get?

Default Re: Why does a error notification pop up almost on every game I download or up D's te, saying "err

Hi there, am ever so slowly getting through the threads, I've had this from time to time...from memory ( which isn't the best ) I think the message says " can not download, error 902 " I think...but am not certain, will try to remember to take a screen shot next time I come across it. In general though, I just acknowledge / ignore it and hit install / update and on the second go it works...have been meaning to research this for a while now...but no biggy so not got round to it yet...

Posted via Android Central App