Evernote and S Search Feature

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I recently discovered that my S Pen searches do NOT appear to be searching my Evernote notes (and possibly other apps as well). According to what I see, you should be able to set the S Pen global search feature to search thru Evernote among other apps. This is clearly not happening. Someone on the Android Note 3 board mentioned this so I tried it myself and sure enough, it is NOT finding results in Evernote and many other spots as well. I have checked all the apps in the settings for the S Pen Search so that it checks all these places, including Evernote, yet it fails to produce valid results every time I try it. I even downloaded the EN notes so they would be local to the device. I have noticed that the Google Search also fails to produce results when I specifically tell it to search "the phone", it finds no results from Evernote. There may be other apps as well but I haven't checked them all. Does anyone have a clue about this?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
No. I can't get it to find anything. 1st named file in Evernote, a named S-Note folder. Other files, contacts. Tried filtering.

Wait, it found the 'over the horizon' mp3.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering... Maybe Evernote data is not completely stored on device? Check Evernote settings.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app