Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By AlfBriggs
  • 2 Post By Jamie Wooten
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My Phablet Is The Best Thing Money Can Buy!

I've had my Galaxy Note3 for a while now and it's so good from the SwiftKey keyboard and endless settings to the customisation or the superb battery life I've been so impressed, people look at me a bit funny but hey that's their problem when they are stood there with there obsolete featureless iPhone 4S, haha I'm just kidding Apple isn't that bad (I don't want to get sewed). Anyway, away from Apple I came from BlackBerry, the Z10 to be exact so anything is better on the side of battery life yeah I miss the hub a bit but that's it, yes the keyboard is fantastic but I think SwiftKey is better the swipe feature is amazing - speaking of amazing the display wow its unbelievable the best I've ever seen, the 1080p is so vivid every colour looks fantastic also I can do everything on here I have an iPad Mini Retina but I don't use it as much now as everything can be done comfortably on my Galaxy Note3 I'd even buy a 6'' Note4 if it came out. So yeah what I'm saying is this is an amazing phone and everything works along nicely. It's unbelievable basically everything even the Android Central People you've helped so much!

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by 2:
    Ivan_034 and MissouriFarmer like this.

Default Re: My Phablet Is The Best Thing Money Can Buy!

These are the kind of comments I like reading. I'm hoping to have my note 3 Saturday. Getting anxious
    Thanked by:
    Ivan_034 and xxratsoxx like this.

The phone is pretty amazing, isn't it?

Sent From My Samsung Note 3

Got mine the day it came out on T-Mobile and haven't been able to put it down. I love this phone. Maybe the Note 4 will pry me away from the Note 3.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:

Glad you love it so much

As interesting as the iPhone 5'5 may be don't see myself leaving
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 4- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Gear S

Quote Originally Posted by AlfBriggs View Post
    I've had my Galaxy Note3 for a while now and it's so good from the SwiftKey keyboard and endless settings to the customisation or the superb battery life I've been so impressed, people look at me a bit funny but hey that's their problem when they are stood there with there obsolete featureless iPhone 4S, haha I'm just kidding Apple isn't that bad (I don't want to get sewed). Anyway, away from Apple I came from BlackBerry, the Z10 to be exact so anything is better on the side of battery life yeah I miss the hub a bit but that's it, yes the keyboard is fantastic but I think SwiftKey is better the swipe feature is amazing - speaking of amazing the display wow its unbelievable the best I've ever seen, the 1080p is so vivid every colour looks fantastic also I can do everything on here I have an iPad Mini Retina but I don't use it as much now as everything can be done comfortably on my Galaxy Note3 I'd even buy a 6'' Note4 if it came out. So yeah what I'm saying is this is an amazing phone and everything works along nicely. It's unbelievable basically everything even the Android Central People you've helped so much!

Posted via Android Central App
    I don't have a problem ragging at iPhone because like you said, the iPhones are becoming pretty much featureless. All their popularity really rests on their apps and build quality which I admit I do like but the fact is, they offer very little in the way of "wow" features. They don't do anything that most other smart phones do except perhaps the iPhone 5s's fingerprint scanner but not a big deal there. It really just doesn't offer me much. Consider the Note 3 now. It gives me true split screen multi-tasking, S Pen features that are truly useful (I use them quite often), size to do most things comfortably to the point of not even needing a tablet or computer (almost ), the ability to share videos simultaneously on several different devices at once (Group Play), close integration with Galaxy smart watches, NFC along with "Tap and Pay" ability, and on and on. Unless you are the type of person who just likes simplicity (there are those), then the iPhone just isn't where it's at these days. They have allowed themselves to become stagnant and to rest on their laurels simply because they have and probably will continue to make boatloads of money. That's fine for all those iPhone loyalists out there (go figure) but for those of who want and demand more, who need their device to not only entertain us but to allow us to be productive and run our lives from it, the iPhone is just not going to get it done. I've had MANY phones in my time (I'm old enough to have ushered in the very first "car phones"), I can say that no other phone has been able to do so much of what I want and need. I could almost (not quite) go without a computer now. Perhaps with the Note 4???
    Connie L
    "Life is Not a Spectator Sport"