unlocking my note 3

marktika

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a Note 3 and it was sim-locked by a network here in one of the carriers in our country(Philippines). I went to the technician to have it unlocked but the method he used was by rooting my phone. now its unlocked but rooted. are there other ways to unlock my phone? like unrooting it and unlocking it with a better method. how? thank you! ;)

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Cellunlocker.net pay and they send u the unlocked code

Sent From My GNote3

I just bought a Note 3 off of Swappa. I'm worried that after my 45 day PayPal protection is up the seller will report it lost/stolen and it will get blacklisted. If I have it unlocked by Cellunlocker.net would that make it at least usable with another GSM carrier (it's an AT&T phone and I would like to keep it on AT&T)?

Does unlocking affect the phone in any other way? Will I still get carrier updates pushed to my device? Will my AT&T insurance still cover the phone? Anybody know? I've never unlocked a phone before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a Note 3 off of Swappa. I'm worried that after my 45 day PayPal protection is up the seller will report it lost/stolen and it will get blacklisted. If I have it unlocked by Cellunlocker.net would that make it at least usable with another GSM carrier (it's an AT&T phone and I would like to keep it on AT&T)?

Does unlocking affect the phone in any other way? Will I still get carrier updates pushed to my device? Will my AT&T insurance still cover the phone? Anybody know? I've never unlocked a phone before.

If it gets blacklisted it will be blacklisted at all the carriers.

You can still get OTA updates on an unlocked phone as long as you are on the same carrier network as the model of the phone.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
So they can still blacklist it after it's been unlocked in other words. I'll just have to hope for the best.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
So they can still blacklist it after it's been unlocked in other words. I'll just have to hope for the best.

Yes. It's blacklisted by IMEI and will be added to a database that is shared by the carriers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad