Hidden Secret menus & Screens!

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I know of a couple of hidden menus, such as developer options and S voice / wakeup in lock screen. And there are a few that Verizon won't let us use! (On the dial pad.)👎
Anyone have more they can share with us??😉

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size Does Matter!"

Last edited:

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
This one is just for fun. Under the about device settings, tap the android version 4 times quickly. After the first screen comes up, tap it again 5 times quickly. After the next screen comes up, press and hold what is in the center until the screen goes blank. Let go and you can play around on that screen.

Oh, I forgot to mention that once you do that, the last screen will be available to use for Daydream. And the above is for stock KitKat. If you are running other versions you will get different results and may need to press or hold a different number of times for your easter egg.

Last edited:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
This one is just for fun. Under the about device settings, tap the android version 4 times quickly. After the first screen comes up, tap it again 5 times quickly. After the next screen comes up, press and hold what is in the center until the screen goes blank. Let go and you can play around on that screen.

Oh, I forgot to mention that once you do that, the last screen will be available to use for Daydream. And the above is for stock KitKat. If you are running other versions you will get different results and may need to press or hold a different number of times for your easter egg.

Master, Oh Master!
That was indeed - fun.

Now, Go on.....
"Give us Another One!"

(- Monty Python's 'Life of Brian')