Damaged SD card?
Just did a wipe cache partition and reboot. No Factory Data reseta anything. Once phone turned back on I have a notification that says "Damaged SD card" Try reformatting Sd card. Don't want to do anything else until I get some suggestions.
So far I don't see any pictures I previously had on the sd card from the gallery. Currently on Kit Kat.
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-14-2014, 10:45 AM #2
- 06-14-2014, 11:32 AM #5
- 06-14-2014, 12:26 PM #6
- 06-14-2014, 07:27 PM #9
Re: Damaged SD card?
The card just may be showing it's age.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- 06-14-2014, 11:49 PM #10
- By kmtm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:59 PM
- By Lions2 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 09:33 AM
- By brick58 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:20 AM
- By MADDROID1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:19 AM
- By rfd177 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:57 PM