Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is it possible to schedule txt mssgs to be sent at later time on the Verizon Note 3 ?

Is it possible to schedule txt mssgs to be sent at later time on the Verizon Note 3 ?

It looks to me like Verizon has removed that feature of the phone. Is it possible to turn it back on w/out rooting the phone?

Global Posts
    609 Global Posts

Default Re: Is it possible to schedule txt mssgs to be sent at later time on the Verizon Note 3 ?

Yes it is possible. Tasker can do this certainly.

Not sure about being able to turn it back on though. (I never used it before.)

Tasker is not an easy app to learn/use, but it is probably the most powerful one.

Good luck.

Default Re: Is it possible to schedule txt mssgs to be sent at later time on the Verizon Note 3 ?

So perhaps Verizon don't have this setting.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    I know nothing.

This is what I see on my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

We know Verizon changes the dial pad to white, and restricts access to some things. I don't know what setting a Priority level is useful for, but it seems to be in place of Scheduling.

I know nothing.
    Thanked by:

Yeah, and the priority option only allows you to set low or high priority.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Thanked by:
    Madd54 

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts

Many 3rd party SMS apps will do it. Handcent, GS SMS, Chomp, etc. But I suspect you want to use the build in app.
    Thanked by:
    Madd54